메인메뉴 바로가기
왼쪽메뉴 바로가기
하단메뉴 바로가기

신청곡과 사연참여

livestock

How To Raise Catfish Raising Catfish For Profit Catfish Farming On A Small Scale how to build a commercial catfish pond catfish farming south africa catfish farming training manual is catfish farming lucrative catfish farming at home how do you raise catfish How To Raise Cattle Raising Beef Cattle For Profit How To Start Cow Farming Business raising beef cows small scale what do i need to start raising cows everything you need to know about raising cows best way to make money raising cows how to start a cattle farm in south africa what equipment do you need to raise cattle i want to raise cattle for a living what you need to know about raising cattle How To Raise Chickens How To Keep Farm Fresh Chickens Raising Pastured Poultry For Profit what do i need to start chicken farming things to know about chicken farming small scale broiler chicken farming how to start chicken farming in south africa what you need to know about keeping chickens how to raise free range chickens for eggs what do i need to raise chickens in my backyard How To Raise Crabs Raising Crabs For Food How To Start Crab Farming Business is crab farming profitable freshwater blue crab farming backyard blue crab farming at home raising mud crabs in freshwater can you farm raise crabs how to raise crabs in a pond How To Raise Crawfish Raising Crawfish For Profits How To Start Crawfish Farming small scale crayfish farming how profitable is crawfish farming how to build a crawfish farm raising crawfish in a pond how do you raise baby crayfish can you raise crawfish at home How To Raise Donkeys Raising Donkeys For Profit Donkey Milk Farming For Beginners donkey farming in south africa how to make money raising donkeys raising donkeys for milk raising donkeys for dummies what do you need to raise a donkey how hard is it to raise donkeys

프로그램 정보

샬롬! 좋은 아침입니다.
월~금 07:00~08:00
제작 이희진 / 진행 이희진

하나님의 거룩한 자녀로 세상에서 승리하는 삶을 살도록, 샬롬! 좋은아침이 응원합니다.